di 14 jun|
Mentoring Program 2022 | Building your Career with Confidence!
Time & Location
14 jun 2022 18:30 – 22:00 CEST
Amsterdam, Wibautstraat 135, 1097 DN Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Mentoring Program Event - Workshop and networking
*This event is only for the Participants of the 2022 Mentoring Program! *
- 18:30 - 19:00 - Networking on arrival
- 19:00 - 19:10 - Welcome by Polaris Team
- 19:10 - 19:40 - “Inclusive leadership in practice” by Rui Pedro Silva, CDO (Chief Digital Officer) Eriks Digital
- 19:40 - 19:45 - break
- 19:45 - 20:00 - Mentoring Stories
- 20:00 - 21:30 - Workshop "Building Your Career With Confidence" by Dovile Corrigan, Coach and Engaged Relationship Builder, Founder of Azkua
- 21:30 - 22:00 - Networking
About the "Building Your Career With Confidence" workshop:
Do you ever feel like a passenger in your own career? Being driven from place to place, but never daring to take charge of driving your career to a destination that excites you. Building your career with confidence does not just happen, it takes intention and acceptance that a career is as much about the journey as the destination. At Azkua we work with women in the mid to executive stages of their careers and we found 3 key elements they have to master in order to take charge of their careers and enjoy the process of doing it.
In this workshop we will explore how you can leverage these 3 critical elements in your career:
- Building your career from a position of your strengths
- Understanding how to use your values and purpose to harness your energy
- How to stay mentally fit during the ups and downs of your career journey.
You will leave this workshop with practical tools on how to apply your strengths better and tactics for sustainable mental fitness.
Meet your Speaker:
Dovile Corrigan is a co-lead at Azkua, a company that specializes in Female Leadership at the mid to senior level. Her corporate background is in one of the largest financial companies in the world, where she held operational and sales roles. For the last seven plus years, Dovile helped international professionals to apply their strengths better in order to deliver outstanding results, while also sustaining high energy in the process. Her clients come from Oil&Gass, Tech, Pharmaceutical, NGO, Finance, and Education sectors. Dovile is a mum to two lively kids, who think that curiosity is usually an answer to most of our challenges.