ma 29 mrt|
2021 SUMMIT “INSPIRE & IMPACT TOGETHER" | Fireside Chat: Letting Go. The Importance of Grief in Leading Into The Unknown
"Inspire & Impact Together" Summit 2021
Time & Location
29 mrt 2021 20:00 – 21:00 CEST
About the Event
Meet your "Inspire & Impact Together" Summit 2021 Speakers:
"Letting Go. The Importance of Grief in Leading Into The Unknown"
🌟Join our event on Facebook Live & Zoom and explore the strategies and mindset for 2021 in a fireside chat with Aithan, Joanna and Julia! 🌟
On this zoom call you will have a chance:
- to meet Aithan, Joanna and Julia,
- hear their perspectives on letting go and grief,
- get familiar with the unknown,
- explore and practice letting go.
There will also be space for questions, comments and reflections.
What to bring along (if you feel like it):
- a piece of paper,
- a pen,
- a ceramic container,
- matches / a lighter.
Get to know your "Inspire & Impact Together" Summit 2021 Speakers:
- Aithan Shapira (MFA PhD) is an established artist, Lecturer at MIT Sloan, and founder of Tilt, a culture design and transformation firm focused on change-ability. As facilitator and coach, he draws on 20+ years of transforming creative process into cultural practice that he is applying with global leaders in organizations such as NASA, Google, and Roche. Aithan serves on McKinsey’s think tank for Advancing Adult Learning and Development and has pioneered progressive curricula at the edge of leadership and skills retraining for the future of work at MIT Sloan, Harvard iLab, Stanford d.school, and the Berklee Institute for Creative Entrepreneurship. Aithan developed his research on the creative process at the Royal College of Art & Design, lived in an Australian Aboriginal community for three years to study art’s impact on cultures of survival, and continues to be a visiting critic at arts institutions internationally. He exhibits his artwork in museums and galleries in New York, London, and Miami.
- Joanna Chmura is a psychologist, PCC ICF certified coach, soft skills trainer and sought after speaker. She works with individuals, teams and leaders providing coaching and training services for both private and business clients. In 2014 she received the Brené Brown-Daring Way™ certification and is a part of The Dare to Lead™ Speaking Team, an incredible group of speakers who have been trained and certified in Brené Brown’s work. She is also a board member of the Polish Coaching Magazine. She has been featured in Forbes, Vogue Polska and Harvard Business Review. Joanna resides in Warsaw, Poland and travels the world sharing her expertise.
- Julia Jelińska is a collaborative curiosity partner. She focuses on finding innovative, efficient, and creative solutions to challenges and on achieving strategic results. Throughout her career in change, audit and risk management she has been a trusted guide through risky environments and a linking pin connecting people, ideas and needs. Julia is a flexible, open-minded and focused on solutions design thinking facilitator who builds bridges to close the gap between opportunities and risks. Being a passionate equality advocate, Julia founded and led a Dutch Chapter of the LEAD (Leading Executives Advancing Diversity) Network and she served on the Board of the Polish Professional Women in The Netherlands Society. Julia is Head of Strategy & Transformation and a Member of the Board of Polaris Foundation.
The event will be streamed live via Zoom (the link to join the session will be sent to the registered participants upon registration; number of participants is limited - on the first come first served basis) and on Facebook page of Polaris Foundation.
Price: This event is free and donations are encouraged and appreciated.
The donations support the work of the amazing volunteers of Polaris Foundation and make our events possible.
You can watch the first two Inspire & Impact Fireside Chats (January and February 2021 editions) on the YouTube channel of Polaris Foundation.
*** Subscribe to the YouTube channel of Polaris Foundation to get even more inspiration! ***